An Animal Crossing Tale An Animal Crossing Tale

THIS WAS AMAZING
The only reason I'm not giving 5 stars in the review is because a lot of the animation was choppy but I LOVED THIS.

The Reward The Reward

That was officially the world's most epic high five.

Great animation and story. I also like the fact that this was a 9 minute animation with absolutely no language barier. That's great.

Toons These Days: Ep 18 Toons These Days: Ep 18

I laughed at one joke. Only one.

The lip movement is, to say the least, bad. It didn't match what Doggy was saying, and it made the animation feel, well, really static.

Also, while I know that losing the previous voice actor for Doggy can't be helped, the new voice isn't good. There's hardly any emotion, it's too quiet, and there's no strength in it. It sounds close enough to the original that it might could fool somebody if it was stronger.

Pixvader Pixvader

Reminds me of an Odyssey 2 game.

Ragdoll Ball Ragdoll Ball

I don't know how it is, but this is FUN! :D

Dead Pixel Dead Pixel

I like the game. There were some glitches about it not taking that you clicked the square when they got smaller, but it was okay. First time I used a hint was at level 48, which i couldn't see the difference in color. It's a good game, mostly easy, and a good time killer. It was only that bug that I ran into that bugged me, but hey, it is what it is. Good game.