An Animal Crossing Tale An Animal Crossing Tale

THIS WAS AMAZING
The only reason I'm not giving 5 stars in the review is because a lot of the animation was choppy but I LOVED THIS.

The Reward The Reward

That was officially the world's most epic high five.

Great animation and story. I also like the fact that this was a 9 minute animation with absolutely no language barier. That's great.

Toons These Days: Ep 18 Toons These Days: Ep 18

I laughed at one joke. Only one.

The lip movement is, to say the least, bad. It didn't match what Doggy was saying, and it made the animation feel, well, really static.

Also, while I know that losing the previous voice actor for Doggy can't be helped, the new voice isn't good. There's hardly any emotion, it's too quiet, and there's no strength in it. It sounds close enough to the original that it might could fool somebody if it was stronger.

The Weight The Weight

This is so absolutely heartbreaking and then heartwarming all at the same time. Amazing work.

: Violent Video Games : : Violent Video Games :

This video doesn't offend me because I have smart parents, and because I totally agree with it XD.

I was at my friend's nephew's house one time (we were like, 5-7 years old), and I saw they had more M rated games than any other rating. Believe me, not all T-rated games should be rated T (like Smashing Drive for the NGC) but DON'T BUY YOUR KIDS M-RATED GAMES. GAAAAAH!

I'm going to stop before I turn into a green-eyed squirrel.

Professor Layton here Professor Layton here

I grinned until the car insurance bit. Then I couldn't stop laughing. XD

Dont download this song Dont download this song

This is AWESOME! Not really any animation, but it was really great. I think the song made it.

... I wonder if the artist downloaded this song. XD

A Thief's Tale A Thief's Tale

And the dumpster teleported to Antartica.

Come Back to Me Come Back to Me

That. was. AWESOME!

Toons These Days: Ep 7 Toons These Days: Ep 7

It's always funny to see Doggy making fun of modern cartoons that I like XD. Great again, Doodley!
Maybe he should review Spongebob.